Intimacy for Life [an online workshop]
Intimacy delivers love With Keith and Gurutej
February 13th 2-4 pm PST | 5-7 pm EST
In this month of love, let’s get to the underpinnings of what love holds and uncovers—real Intimacy.
What is intimacy, truly? The dictionary says it is a
- close, familiar, and usually affectionate or loving personal relationship with another person or group.
- a close association with or detailed knowledge or deep understanding of a place, subject, period of history, etc.
- an act or expression serving as a token of familiarity, affection, or the like:
That is a good start, yet it is sooo much more. We want to play with how to invite intimacy into every aspect of our lives.
We often think of intimacy as something that we do before sex or sex itself, AND it is so much more than that.
We will play with:
- intimacy with our food
- intimacy with our speech
- intimacy with our eyes
- intimacy with our movements
- intimacy with the world and nature
- and more.
Come join us for an intimate experience in this month of love. For love, real true love, is total intimacy with the Divine in everything. It will be luscious love.
Saturday, February 13, 2-4 pm PST / 5-7 pm EST for only $37 to spend time building our love muscle.
Hurry! Space Is Limited!